To validate the effectiveness of the system, you must complete a post-installation radon gas measurement test. To do this, the technician has given you a measuring device – Corentium Home from Airthings. This device measures the radon concentration efficiently and accurately.
To Ensure the Validity of the Post-mitigation Measurement Test, Follow the Steps Below:
- Press the “reset” button on the back of the unit and wait for the unit to reset until the number of days indicates 0.
- Place the meter in the room where the initial test was performed; that is, in a living area such as a bedroom, living room, or office. The device should not be exposed to direct light or in a humid room (bathroom).
- Place the unit at least 50 cm above the floor, and at least 150 cm from any door, window, or ventilation unit.
- Leave the device in the room for 72 hours.
- Important! After the test period, fill out the post-installation form.
- Return the measuring device free of charge to your nearest post office. The meter must be returned and received at Radon XPro within 12 days of installation, otherwise a $250 fee will be charged.
Return your Device Free of Charge:
- Put the radon test back in the Corentium Home box.
- Put the box in the mail-in box that was given to you by the technician.
- To return the box to us, simply go to a post office and show the bar code below. No fees will be charged.
The return address
1440 Ste-Catherine Ouest, suite 330, Montréal
(QC) H3G 1R8, Canada